Curse you, Blogger app, for not making it simple to hyperlink!
Here's my assessment from digesting all the news.
1. The pass rush with be better thanks to the return of Orakpo, assuming he stays healthy
2. Helu will be able to provide speedy depth to spell Morris
3. Garçon and Fred Davis will help the passing offense tremendously
4. The secondary is still a question mark since the rookies will take their lumps, Thomas is out for the season, Meriweather is still not 100%
5. When called upon, Kirk Cousins will be able to step in and perform as ably as he did at the end of last season
6. I suspect the running game will be less effective with defenses around the league gearing up to stop the read-option and because the Skins will be confident in their own passing attack and so they will resort to the pass more frequently. As a result, the Skins are far less likely to repeat as the league's top rushing offense which would have negative implications around ball control, turnovers, and pressure on the defense.